About the job
WHO WE ARE
The legacy of OGARAJETS spans more than 40 years in the private aviation space. Known for setting the industry bar high above grade, the OGARAJETS team delivers advice and expertise that affords clients the opportunity to regain life’s most precious commodity, TIME. This position opens the door to becoming an integral part of a high-functioning team that values smart work, independence, and a tireless commitment to our team and its clients.
As a sales executive, you will be responsible for winning acquisition and brokerage engagements, sourcing inventory, leading active projects through closing, and maintaining a current book of clients through consistent follow-up and retention practices.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Cultivate relationships with prospects, clients, & industry network
- Source opportunities for new business, inventory, & strategic partnerships
- Provide clients with The OGARA Experience of fair, easy, & efficient transactions
- Lead client communication on active engagements
- Promote all current inventory and acquisition projects to the industry
- Inbound Engagements
- Outbound Engagements
- Prospect Conversion Rate
- Annual Revenue Generation
- Thrive on going above and beyond for clients and the team
- Passionate about results
- Willing to work persistently through adversity
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Work well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Respond well to team accountability
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Remove obstacles for clients
- Do the right thing right, always – never compromise on company values
- 7+ years of related experience
- Direct experience in general aviation sales
- Pilot certificate preferred, not required
BENEFITS – TEAM-FOCUSED CULTURE
OGARAJETS offers a matching 401(k) plan that matches at up to 5% after completion of the first year of employment.
Medical Benefits Competitive with Larger companies
OGARAJETS offers medical, dental, and vision insurance through excellent providers. We pay 85% of the insurance premiums, including coverage for all family members.
Allowances for Professional Growth
Employees are given discretionary funds to pursue continuing education opportunities to grow in their role and learn more about the industry.
Frequent Team Events and Lunches
Team togetherness is our top priority. We invest in bringing our group together as often as we can.
Flexible Office Hours
We recognize the struggle to align your day and your family’s with the realities of Atlanta commutes and other activities. We allow employees flexibility in how they establish their daily routine.
Generous Vacation Guidelines
There is no strict limit on vacation time. We also encourage Decompression Time Off where employees completely disconnect from the office so they can enjoy uninterrupted time to rest and recharge.
Progressive Maternity & Paternity Leave Policy
Our parental leave policy allows for equal time off for mothers and fathers for newborns, foster children, and adoptions at the completion of one year of employment.
Strong, Collaborative Culture
Our core values are the basis for all we do. The OGARA LEGACY is built on integrity, excellence, giving, responsibility, and humility. We encourage and hold each other accountable to these principles every day.
Strong Belief in Technological Innovation
Employees receive the latest in Mac hardware and the freedom to explore software within their roles to help increase efficiency.