About the job
WHO WE ARE
The legacy of OGARAJETS spans more than 40 years in the private aviation space. Known for setting the industry bar high above grade, the OGARAJETS team delivers advice and expertise that affords clients the opportunity to regain life’s most precious commodity, TIME. This position opens the door to becoming an integral part of a high-functioning team that values smart work, independence, and a tireless commitment to our team and its clients.
As a market analyst, you will be responsible for maintaining OGARAJETS aircraft database, generating aircraft market analysis and aircraft valuations, presenting market data to the sales team and clients, developing and generating supplemental reports, and working across departments to enhance our processes.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct market research and data collection for aircraft market reporting, including current market and sold pricing.
- Perform and maintain aircraft valuations and market analysis through a proprietary system.
- Use market intelligence to identify market trends and effectively communicate to team and clients.
- Generate market reporting to convey current market conditions and aircraft values.
- Assist the Sales team and Client with market intelligence.
- Prepare reports, charts, graphs, and other reporting tools for client retention/marketing pieces
- Maintains databases of aircraft and internal market research processes.
- Maintain and improve working relationships with brokers, dealers, and researchers.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to project processes to enhance the client experience
- Create automated systems to improve the efficiency of project communication and reporting
- Atlanta, Georgia
- $55,000/yr – $60,000/yr
JOB SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS degree required.
- Preference for a minimum of 1 year of Aviation or Market Research experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of Business Aviation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, DOMO or similar.
- Foundational understanding of Market Research principles.
- Data collection.
- Data visualization and reporting.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to learn and adapt to dynamic situations (be able to meet tight deadlines)
- Experience with Salesforce, Zoho, or similar.
- Strong propensity for teamwork and collaboration.
- Proficient with technology.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Process oriented and a self-starter.
BENEFITS – TEAM-FOCUSED CULTURE
OGARAJETS offers a matching 401(k) plan that matches at up to 5% after completion of the first year of employment.
Medical Benefits Competitive with Larger companies
OGARAJETS offers medical, dental, and vision insurance through excellent providers. We pay 85% of the insurance premiums, including coverage for all family members.
Allowances for Professional Growth
Employees are given discretionary funds to pursue continuing education opportunities to grow in their role and learn more about the industry.
Frequent Team Events and Lunches
Team togetherness is our top priority. We invest in bringing our group together as often as we can.
Flexible Office Hours
We recognize the struggle to align your day and your family’s with the realities of Atlanta commutes and other activities. We allow employees flexibility in how they establish their daily routine.
Generous Vacation Guidelines
There is no strict limit on vacation time. We also encourage Decompression Time Off where employees completely disconnect from the office so they can enjoy uninterrupted time to rest and recharge.
Progressive Maternity & Paternity Leave Policy
Our parental leave policy allows for equal time off for mothers and fathers for newborns, foster children, and adoptions at the completion of one year of employment.
Strong, Collaborative Culture
Our core values are the basis for all we do. The OGARA LEGACY is built on integrity, excellence, giving, responsibility, and humility. We encourage and hold each other accountable to these principles every day.
Strong Belief in Technological Innovation
Employees receive the latest in Mac hardware and the freedom to explore software within their roles to help increase efficiency.